Sunday, March 8, 2015

Baby Stagg is a...


BOY!! 

We couldn't be more thrilled!! 

So, we had an appointment set up for Tuesday the 3rd, but everyone in our family thought we wouldn't be finding out until that Friday. I went into work, and got off early and met Landon at the Doctors office. We went in, and they were also going to be doing the anatomy scan to ensure that all was growing properly.... lucky for us, and this little dude, he is healthy as a button. As she was doing the ultrasound she asked if we wanted to know the gender... of course we said YES, and she found little something in between his legs.. "Its a boy! There is his little pee pee" were her exact words. I cannot describe the feelings I had when she said that... Its. A. Boy. I, of course, teared up like a baby, and grabbed Landon's hand and he was in shock... so excited that we were going to have a SON! Shortly after that we got to see the cute little guy yawn, and it was amazing. 

After the appointment, we went to go eat lunch, and as expected, we couldn't stop talking about the fact that we were going to have a baby boy! We also were trying to figure out the best way to tell our families. The hardest thing about having family in Georgia, Utah, California, & Nevada is trying to tell everyone at the same time. 

We went to the mall and got a baby blue onesie (on sale for $5.00 from The Children's Place, might I add), and went and picked out the cutest pair of little baby boy vans. We decided to do a picture for our out of state family, so they would all find out at the same time, but we still wanted to tell the Vegas fam in person. At 7:00pm we sent it to my side (Georgia is 3 hours ahead, needed to take that in account) and asked them not to post anything on social media until we said go haha, then at 8:00pm we sent it to Landons family in Utah. Then at 9:00pm we went to Landon's dads house where we had them open a gift with the onesie. EVERYONE ... I kid you not, EVERYONE was set on this little babe being a girl, so our sister Ally didn't believe us until I showed her the ultrasound. 

I cannot begin to describe, again (and I will probably say this every baby post until I die), how amazing this little life inside me is. I feel so truly blessed to have such healthy little boy, and to have had such an amazing pregnancy. I thank Heavenly Father every single chance I get for the opportunity to experience this miracle. I can't wait for the next 4 months, and even more so, I can't WAIT to meet our little guy. 






No comments:

Post a Comment