Saturday, January 10, 2015

Little Victories

The past two weeks have been hard on me... not like hard hard, just hard for me. I work. And the past two weeks, I have been exhausted.. I'm talking hate to wake up, needing a nap everyday at 4, in bed and asleep by 9, exhausted, and today (and well, yesterday), I feel like I FINALLY have my energy back (little victory). No nausea, no sleepiness (double little victories). So, Landon and I woke up and OWNED today.

My house hasn't been deep cleaned since before Christmas.. it needed to be scrubbed from top to bottom, Landon's car needed to be registered, the dogs needed a new area to hang out in during the day (they've been able to roam all downstairs the past 6 months, and its just not working. I have one very stubborn "ill pee where and when I want" dog), my toilets.. oh my toilets have had the WORST hard water ring around the bowl. Regular cleaning does nothing. So, Floors were moped, cabinets organized, dogs area set up (all little victories), but the ONE thing I am proud of is the toilets. If you live in Vegas (or anywhere with hard water) GO GET A PUMICE STONE NOW!!!! That little thing does miracles.

Step 1. Purchase Pumice Stone from Lowes ($3.22 to be exact)
Step 2. Wet Pumice Stone
Step 3. Put gloves on (obviously)
Step 4. LIGHTY scrub
Step 5. DONE.

You guys, I could have cried I was so excited.

I just felt the need to share this little (but to me- HUGE) victory in my life. I win toilet bowls. I WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment