Monday, September 15, 2014

Happenings


- I feel like I have been running a million miles an hour all the time. I got a promotion at work a few months ago. 


-Landon will be going full force in school starting Jan. 1st. Were SO excited for that.

-My cute Utah mom and I went to see Keith Urban in concert. She came down to Vegas for a 4 day weekend to play with me and go shopping :) 


-We started landscaping our backyard 

- I saw my little cousin play in a baseball tourny


-We went to a UNLV game 


-Landon's hilarious grandpa sent is the below book.. No we are not expecting. Yes we are trying. Yes I am getting impatient :) 








 

2 comments:

  1. Awe a little Landon & Teeny baby soon! Prayers for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I hope! Thanks for the prayers girl! Missed you on here :) welcome back!

    ReplyDelete