Monday, November 23, 2015

Bubba at 4 Months

I realize that all my posts now consist of Oliver's monthly updates, and its fine.

SO- Oliver at 4 Months! YAY!

We have made it 4 months with our best guy. He is seriously the greatest thing ever. His smile will light up any room, and his eyes tell stories for days. He has so much he wants to say ALL the time, which is the best. His stories go on for hours! He loves to play on his play mat with his toys, and his minky toys. He is consistently rolling over all the way, and is quite pleased with him self each time.

I sort of implemented a bad habit of him sleeping with us (ok, it wasn't really a bad habit- we all loved it) but I noticed he LOVED the mattress and hated his bassinet, so we decided it was time for him to sleep in his crib- which has been actually a pretty easy transition. I panic every time he rolls over, but I'm sure with time, that paranoia will fade.

He LOVES his daddy, and thinks he is the greatest! He has also been trying oatmeal cereal, and graham crackers, and he loves both. He caught his first cold, which was horrible, and led to a few sleepless nights for me, as I slept on his floor to make sure I was there when his stuffy nose woke him up. Luckily he has started clearing up, which is awesome.

He is seriously the easiest baby, and we are so blessed to have him in our life. I could not imagine doing ANYTHING without him.

Thanks for being the best, buddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment