Saturday, May 23, 2015

Salt Lake Baby Shower

This past mothers day weekend we went up to Salt Lake City to have baby shower- round 1, and it was amazing.

My sweet Aunts, Cousin, Mother In Law, & basically every woman in my family assisted in the planning. At the beginning of the year, my aunt confirmed the date of May 9th- so it was on.

On May 7th, my mom & step- dad drive from their house in California to our house, then on Friday the 8th, we all (me, Landon, step dad, and mom) drove up to Salt Lake, checked into our hotel, ate dinner, went to IKEA (I cannot wait to have one of those her in 2016!).

The day of the baby shower, we were running around all morning, and we got stuck in traffic and were going to be late for MY shower, I was SOO frustrated with this- but it was all a plan.

We arrived about 8 minutes late, to this adorable little chapel (Murray Chapel), and I was told I needed to FaceTime my sister (who lives in Georgia, and had been really sad that she couldn't be at the shower). So, I obliged, and FaceTimed her- and as I was scanning the room with my phone, she came out of the bathroom.. I LOST IT!! My entire family had this planned for MONTHS. I couldnt believe it!

Baby boy was ridiculously spoiled by so many people who love him so much already, and I could not be more grateful, & appreciative of everyone who not only showed up, but took the time to plan the shower.

Pic overload:
 My sweet pea cousin Eva!


 Mama in Law, Sissy in Law, & my baby daddy!


 When I saw my sissy!






 Slushies have been a HUGE craving of mine -heart eyes all over the place-


 Cute chapel! I forgot to mention it rained the whole time! 


My sisters friend made us the CUTEST Running Reb slippers, robe, & shorts.. I DIED.

Mama-Roo- Rock-a-Roo (I've been told this is a must)

This is only PART of the group of people that came to support baby boy!

Diaper Cake my Aunt made

4 oldest girl cousins- Rachael, Me Tabi, Kaylee

Gram, Rach, me, Baby Sissy Kindra, Tabi Kaylee, Eva (ALL girl cousins)

Big Sissy & Little Sissy

My mom and sissy

My Papa Lopez (now GREAT papa Lopez)

My aunt found this CUTE vintage buggy

1,2,3

Cousins, sissys, mom, aunts 

My amazing Aunties!!

Sissy & Grandma 

The sweetest gram that there ever was!


THANK YOU AGAIN to EVERYONE that came out to support and show their love for our sweet baby! I cannot express how much it means to Landon and myself! 




1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures! I haven't seen most of these~ Fun weekend for sure!

    ReplyDelete